Tamaricciu is a charming little room (13 m2) on the 1st floor. It has a double bed, air-conditioning, fridge bar, TV, WI-FI, safe and hairdryer, as well as a place to prepare tea and coffee at your convenience.its bathroom has a shower and toilet.
Its private 8 m² terrace offers stunning sea views.
Breakfast is included in the price.
3 nights minimum.
m2 of surface area
m2 of terrace
The little things that make all the difference
Fridge & kettle
A haven of peace!
I've come back for the second time... All the previous reviews are concordant and enthusiastic and it's not by chance: it's totally justified! The guest house totally corresponds to the description and the photos... only better because it's animated by a very warm, attentive but discreet welcome. The rooms are all superb, the bedding is perfect and the breakfast delicious. A real source of rest!
- Arrival: between 3pm and 7pm
- Departure: rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- Breakfast: between 8 and 10 a.m.
- The reservation becomes effective once the customer has sent a deposit of 30 % of the total price of the stay and a signed copy of the regulations within a maximum of 5 days. Our prices include breakfast, tourist tax, linen and parking. The balance must be paid on the day of arrival.
Good to know
- 3 nights minimum and confirmation of reservation 30% by bank transfer
- Credit cards are not accepted: payment by bank transfer, French cheque or cash.
- Access to Casa Marta is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or young children.
- Casa Marta is not recommended for people without a car.
In the event of cancellation
- Before the start of the stay: the deposit paid remains unclaimed.
- If there is no news before 7 p.m. on the agreed date, we reserve the right to make use of the rooms. The deposit paid will be retained.
- In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the total cost of the accommodation initially booked will be retained in full.