Very pretty detached chalet in the heart of the maquis, with private terrace and breathtaking views of the sea, the Cerbicales islands and Sardinia in the distance.
The 35 m2 Chalet is ideal for 2 or 3 people. It comprises a large living room with a fully-equipped kitchen and a single sofa bed, and a bedroom with a 160×200 double bed. The bathroom has a multi-jet shower and WC.
The Chalet has air conditioning, TV and WIFI.
The Chalet is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or young children.
Breakfast is included in the price.
7 nights minimum .
Extra charge for the 3rd person: €30 / night
m2 of surface area
m2 of terrace
The little things that make all the difference
Fridge & kettle
Fully equipped kitchen
What a pleasure!
Situated a little higher up, the view is breathtaking. Very welcoming owner. Full breakfast to be taken either on the private terrace or on the terrace downstairs with the guests. Air-conditioned chalet, which for its location is a real plus. I recommend this place!
- Arrival: between 3pm and 7pm
- Departure: rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- Breakfast: between 8 and 10 a.m.
- The reservation becomes effective once the customer has sent a deposit of 30 % of the total price of the stay and a signed copy of the regulations within a maximum of 5 days. Our prices include breakfast, tourist tax, linen and parking. The balance must be paid on the day of arrival.
Good to know
- 4 nights minimum and 7 nights in July and August.
- Credit cards are not accepted: payment by bank transfer, French cheque or cash.
- Casa Marta is not recommended for people without a car.
- The Chalet is not recommended for people with reduced mobility or young children.
In the event of cancellation
- Before the start of the stay: the deposit paid remains unclaimed.
- If there is no news before 7 p.m. on the agreed date, we reserve the right to make use of the rooms. The deposit paid will be retained.
- In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the total cost of the accommodation initially booked will be retained in full.