Time to relax
Thoughts to bring you calm and inspiration
Charming guest rooms are about more than just comfort. You also need to add a real atmosphere, a little love and a little soul. Come and see for yourself!
A spacious room for a small family, with a terrace offering beautiful sea views... Just like the town it's named after, but with the added bonus of peace and quiet!
Folaca, on the 1st floor of Casa Marta, has a large double bed and a terrace offering the most beautiful view of the Gulf of Palombaggia. You're sure to get some great photos... and a lot of envy.
It's the second room upstairs, and like Folaca, its terrace offers a dream panorama, this time of the Sardinian coast. So we named it after our beloved Corsica's sister island.
It's the third bedroom upstairs. Small but charming, Tamaricciu isn't just comfortable: the view from its terrace is a guaranteed WOW!
Set independently in the heart of the maquis, the chalet has a large living room with fully-equipped kitchen and 1-seater sofa, a bedroom with double bed, a bathroom with multi-jet shower... and a 10 m2 terrace with a superb view of the sea and the coast of Sardinia.
In all our rooms...
Because it's hard to switch off, or because you're a series fan.
So that your vehicle has a good, cosy night's sleep, just like you.
Because it can be hot in Corsica, they say...
Because relaxing in the sun is part of the experience.
Fridge & kettle
Because when you're thirsty, you're thirsty: hot or cold, you choose.
Because the famous Corsican bandits are part of folklore 🙂
- Arrival: between 3pm and 7pm
- Departure: rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- Breakfast: between 8 and 10 a.m.
In the event of cancellation
- Before the start of the stay: the deposit paid remains unclaimed.
- If there is no news before 7 p.m. on the agreed date, we reserve the right to make use of the rooms. The deposit paid will be retained.
- In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the total cost of the accommodation initially booked will be retained in full.